/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Coda Octopus at Oceanology International 2018
Coda Octopus is excited to announce that we will be exhibiting at this year’s Oceanology International in London. We will be on Stand A220 at the Excel London Arena and on the water giving live demonstrations of our revolutionary technology from the 13th – 15th of March 2018.
We will be showcasing a host of new products including:
- The brand new Echoscope4G® Surface which has been designed in a smaller, more compact package specifically for shallow water applications.
- The 3D Connect provides one power supply and integration point for all Coda Octopus products.
- The DA4GTM-USB is a simplified geophysical survey acquisition system which pairs with an existing PC or laptop.
- The new and compact integrated Underwater Inspection System4G (UIS4G), is a rapid response system that quickly and immediately detects changes in underwater scenes for the security of ports and harbours, search and rescue, salvage or the management of subsea assets.
- We will be showing a demonstration of Survey Engine Object Detection. This new feature of Coda Octopus’ proprietary geophysical data processing technology automatically picks and reports boulders in sidescan data.
With Coda Octopus, you will be able to:
Experience the benefits of CodaOctopus® Construction Monitoring Software (CMS) in an immersive Breakwater Construction Simulator
Witness the powerful capabilities of Coda Octopus solutions through Live Demonstrations on the Briggs Marine Solent Guardian
Attend a training seminar on our latest advancements in geophysical data processing with the new release of Survey Engine®
Or participate in our CodaOctopus® Underwater Survey Explorer (USE) software training session, to discover the benefits of live, 3D imaging