/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Geophysical Products Support Engineer
Coda Octopus Products Ltd
As a Coda Octopus Products Support Engineer with a focus on becoming our Geophysical product specialist, you will:
- Respond to customer queries and usability questions via telephone, email or remote support software
- Take responsibility for providing technical support to our customers, working with them to deliver a solution
- Work closely with software development team to replicate bugs and software performance issues
- Create “Solutions” within our CRM System to capture & disseminate product knowledge
- Collect customer requirements for the software (leading to new features being added).
- Suggest improvements based on your past geophysical surveying background and insights gained from customer support
- Provide input to the Software Development Team on work flow processes (both in acquisition and processing)
- Conduct Acceptance Testing for Software
- Liaise with vendors to facilitate integration testing with third party products e.g. towfish
- Run product training sessions both internally and externally,
- From time to time carry out field assignments (both on and offshore)
- Be part of the out of office support roster (at least one week per month)
The ideal candidate should have at least two of the following:
- Degree educated in Geophysics or related subject
- Between 2 -3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Technical field experience with marine survey equipment and software
Our products are sold globally and therefore the candidate should be able to communicate effectively with people from different backgrounds. The role would suit someone who enjoys technology and likes resolving cases.
For further information about Coda Octopus Products Ltd please visit our website at www.codaoctopus.com.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and qualifications to join our team then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why this job is right for you.
Closing Date for this position is 30 November 2017.