/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Junior Software Developers
We are seeking two recent graduates for the role of Junior Software Developer at our Edinburgh office.
To be an active member of a small development team working on a range of products across the whole lifecycle. As a member of the team you will sometimes be working on a project by yourself, sometimes working as part of a bigger team but always with the support of other members of the team.
As part of this we expect that you can communicate effectively with colleagues across all departments to ensure that what we deliver meets their expectations.
You must want to be part of a collaborative culture, be open-minded, respect the views of others and recognise that there is almost always a better way of doing things, even if it cannot be done immediately.
You are someone who is inquisitive and enjoy tinkering with things. Ideally you are a keen developer who is always building things at home.
Coda Octopus are known as underwater visualization experts and we invite candidates from different background such as Gaming, Robotics or Medical Imaging to bring their skills to another arena.
Above all you must be a self-starter and someone who loves to build things.
- · C# / WPF and other modern up to date technologies and techniques
- · Good problem solving skills
- · Ideally you will have a BSc Hon's - First Class or 2:1 in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths and Computing.
- · Can collaborate with others to design and implement class leading products
- · You are the type of person who “loves building things in the garage”
- · Loves working as part of a close knit team
- · Is willing to go above and beyond the call of duty
- · Is willing to do whatever is required to get the job done
- · Likes working in an Agile environment
- · Has the drive and motivation to make the company better
- · Can communicate well and can express opinions and ideas clearly to others without being confrontational.
- · You live and breathe technology
Closing Date for this position is 23 April 2018.