/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
Coda Octopus Products Ltd, Edinburgh
We are a part of a medium sized Group with offices in Europe, USA and Australia and with a worldwide sales and distribution network. We operate in the global offshore equipment supply market and sell high end and unique technology. This technology enables operational changes in some of the conventional methods of subsea operations.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Executive to join our dedicated Head Office team in Edinburgh and lead the work to market both the Company and its products and services.
The role of the Marketing Executive works closely with our Sales Director encompasses:
- Taking responsibility for the corporate and product marketing of an international business.
- Producing and gaining agreement to the Annual Corporate Communication Plan and Budget.
- Managing the corporate communications to the market through all physical and new media channels in accordance with the Plan.
- Producing and gaining agreement to the Annual Product Marketing Plan for each product in the Company’s portfolio.
- Managing the Product Marketing Plan for each product within the Company’s portfolio.
- Forming and maintaining Strategic Relationships as appropriate.
- Managing, attending, and presenting the Company’s representation at trade shows, conferences and the like.
This is a role which requires vision, good communication skills, good networking ability and ability to work across different cultures.
We would also consider a recent graduate who has completed a degree in Marketing.
If you feel you fit the brief, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter no later than 30 November 2017. Your Application should bear the reference Marketing/AMG/123102017 and you should in your covering letter explain why you are suitable for this position. Only candidates who have the prerequisite market sector knowledge will be considered for this position.