Coda Octopus are delighted to announce that it will be exhibiting at MAST Asia 2017 in Tokyo, Japan.
- We will be presenting exciting additions to all our products including:
- The latest Echoscope® XD which has wider viewing angle;
- Our smaller and lighter systems Echoscope C500;
- Pan & Tilt series;
- Our well renowned navigation systems, our F180® series;
- Our Geophysical suite of products for acquisition and post-processing of side scan data
We will also be showcasing key features in our latest Version 7, CodaOctopus® Underwater Survey Explorer, which includes key features such as Beam Editing and our 3D Volume Renderer pre-view alongside our Construction Monitoring System Software for breakwater applications.
Come and visit us at stand 102, from the 12th to the 14th of June at the Makuhari Messe, Chiba, Tokyo.
For further info, please contact email@example.com