/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Now Available Survey Engine 4
We are delighted to announce the release of Survey Engine 4, our powerful sidescan and seismic processing, interpreting and reporting software suite for geophysical surveys. This comprehensive package allows the user to integrate all sensor data within a single project which massively reduces interpretation time resulting in significant cost-savings. This major upgrade brings two completely new modules: Mosaic+ and Pipeline+ to the Survey Engine platform. All additions are fully integrated with Seismic+ and Sidescan+ and bring a host of new features for our existing Survey Engine user base. For full description of Survey Engine 4 please visit our website.
To upgrade to Survey Engine 4 or to arrange a full functionality free trial, please contact our sales team.
New Features for Existing Survey Engine Users
Of course, we haven’t forgotten our existing Survey Engine user base… here is a selection of powerful features available to Sidescan+ and Seismic+ users as well as Mosaic+ and Pipeline+ users in Survey Engine 4.
Powerful, Intuitive Navigation Editing
Expanded Export Formats With New Attribute Manager
Forced User Measures
Feature Consolidation Toolkit
Sidescan Survey Line Coverage
- Display the coverage of your sidescan lines
- Easily identify areas of missing coverage and areas of unnecessary overlap
- Simple property setting of the line that can be quickly toggled
And Many More…
- User definable sections – apply different processing functions for each section to get the finest control over your data set
- New TVG Normalisation function – a powerful processing function to normalise the signal gain across multiple sidescan survey lines simultaneously
- Ability to copy seabed location from one sidescan channel to another
- Improved cursor linkage between Survey Explorer and Sidescan and Seismic Data windows
- Single checkbox to show/hide each survey line in Data Explorer window
- Directional arrows on lines in Survey Explorer to indicate run direction
- New Screen Dump option from Survey Explorer
CodaOctopus®, Survey Engine®, Seismic+™, Sidescan+™, Mosaic+™, Pipeline+ ™ and Underwater Survey Explorer™ (Reg. US. Pat & TM Off) are trademarks of Coda Octopus