/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Senior Systems Software Tester/QA
- · Defining and reviewing test procedures and specifications
- · Creating and executing tests on systems and software
- · Defining and setting up test environments, including appropriate hardware, to represent real world tests
- · Collaborating with other members of the development team to define areas and specifics of testing
- · Reproducing reported issues
- · Understanding the project lifecycle and deliverables
- · Involvement in maintaining full awareness of testing technical developments including: testing methodologies; automated test tools and related software; and propagating awareness of technical developments throughout the technical team
- · Creation of documentation such as user manuals, knowledge base articles, training material
- · Involvement in shipping releases such as CD image creation, web site updating
- · Applied knowledge of automated test frameworks and tools.
- · Hands on experience with TFS/Test Manager.
- · Experience of defining a test strategy to ensure system verification and validation including system bench marking and capture of usability measures.
- · Implementation of a QA process to ensure product exceeds customer expectations.