/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/Systems Software Developer
We are seeking a Software Developer to our offices in Edinburgh with at least 2 years’ experience.
The successful candidate will help to develop critical products for our clients in a highly demanding and competitive market. This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and rewards.
You will possess excellent interpersonal skills and must have the ability to communicate and work well within a team environment.
You will have excellent problem solving and creativity skills, honesty and integrity, an eagerness to learn and a high level of personal motivation, drive and energy. An understanding or previous experience of working within an agile software development team would be beneficial, although not essential.
Additional experience and interest of any of the following would be an advantage:
- 3D graphics including DirectX
- Virtual reality and gaming
- Image/signal processing
- Database development
- Real-time systems
- Marine equipment
Duties will include:
- Assist in defining product software requirements
- Define software technical specifications
- Develop software code that follows company coding standards
- Define software test procedures
- Perform debug and test cycles following the company’s quality procedures
- Interact with Test and Support teams as necessary
- Assist in defining hardware/software requirements for development, testing, validation, and production environments.
- Work with a development team and communicate effectively
- Assist in creation of documentation such as user manuals, knowledge base articles, training material
Salary will be competitive and dependent on experience and we offer a competitive benefits package.
Closing date for this position is .