/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
/CodaOctopus presents new exciting features in Seismic+
The latest version of Coda Survey Engine Seismic+ comes with a host of new key features and there are more to come this summer!
The first new major feature of Seismic+ is the ability to import any data objects such as core logs, geotechnical data, line plans, specifications, videos etc. You can then visualise them in both the Survey Explorer and Seismic windows. The type of data you can embed is limitless - so as long as you can store and view it on your windows platform, you can store and view it in Survey Engine!
- Any format of data can be imported
- Double click to launch viewer window for your data object
- Set custom labels and hover-over text for display in Survey Explorer
- View any Object summary information and launch it from within the Seismic window
- A new Object display area automatically links each object to the closest seismic data ping
- Ability to filter display by Object type and distance from survey line
Keep all your Survey Data in one location and let Survey Engine manage it for you!
And that's not all for the new features available in the latest version of Seismic+
- All windows now have their own entry on the Windows Task Bar and include Aero-peek functionality under Vista and Windows 7
- Depths can now be reported in milliseconds in addition to distance
Also to come in version 2.4 this August
- Positional Block Shift – This is the ability to apply a user defined layback and across track offset to the sensor. The user can apply these on the heading that was acquired at acquisition time, or on the course made good or on a user input heading value
- Internally generated Fixes - No problem if you didn’t acquire fixes during acquisition Seismic+ allows you to generate them internally at your defined interval
- GIS link responsiveness improved speed
And still to come this summer
- Full corrected navigation solution – No problem if your acquired navigation data is incomplete, inaccurate or just plain wrong Seismic+ will allow you to apply a corrected navigation file at any point in the project lifespan
- Trace Mixing (Stacking) – This powerful processing function will enhance features that persist in the along-track direction. This will also include anti-mixing to highlight varying features e.g. buried pipelines, in the along-track direction
Want to find out more?
A demonstration version is available from our CodaOctopus team support site along with a video tutorial (password required). For access to these downloads, please contact Karine Buckwell (+44 (0)131 561 1504). This will allow you to assess the software capabilities and to operate on a demo data set. Please contact our sales team to arrange for a free trial if you wish to trial the software with your own data.