/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
Survey Engine® Mosaic+
/Survey Engine® Mosaic+
The most productive and integrated sidescan mosaicing solution for the marine survey industry
Survey Engine® Mosaic+ is the most productive, integrated sidescan mosaicing solution for the marine survey industry. Built with 20 years of experience of producing leading geophysical survey solutions, Mosaic+ incorporates an extremely powerful data rendering engine that can cope with huge data sets at full resolution.
Coupled with an extremely intuitive user interface and full integration with the existing Survey Engine® applications: Seismic+ and Sidescan+, Mosaic+ allows the user to produce the highest quality mosaics and feature interpretations in the shortest of timescales.
- Designed for very large survey projects (many thousands of line kilometres)
- No data subsampling compromises - view and produce mosaics at the full acquisition resolution
- Extremely easy to use - modern software that is very intuitive
- Fully integrated with Seismic+ and Sidescan+
- Support for core logs, grab samples and other geotechnical data
- Compatible with all industry standard sidescan data formats (.cod; .xtf; .jsf; .ses etc)
- GIS (.shp) and AUTOCAD (.dxf) input and output formats supported
- Large array of processing functions (Gain normalisation, TVG, TVF, Envelope, Across and Along Track Averaging, Swell Filtering etc)
- Support for the Seabed Survey Data Model (SSDM)
- Extremely efficient and intuitive seabed tracking feature
- Powerful, easy to use, interactive navigation editing
- Full support for batch processing of post-processed corrected navigation files
- Full support for mosaic survey line transparency
- Interpret features in either the sidescan data window or the mosiac window
- Full feature reconciliation toolkit
- Full resolution GeoTIFF and ECW file image export
- Modern user interface with multi-level undo manager
Survey Engine® Mosaic+ is available for a trial, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download the data sheet here.
Mosaic+ Tiled Image Output Feature
Mosaic+ SHP File Export Feature