/Specialists in the latest underwater technologies
You are here
Survey Engine® Seismic+
/Survey Engine® Seismic+
The most productive and intuitive tool for seismic data processing, interpretation and reporting.
Survey Engine® Seismic+ is a ‘next generation’ 2D seismic data processing, interpretation and reporting application for the marine survey industry.
Built on the years of experience that have made Coda Octopus’ software solutions a market leader at the heart of geophysical operations worldwide, Seismic+ brings survey tools up-to-date with the latest database and GIS technology. Based around a flexible database, Survey Engine® gives fast access to all survey information, even from the largest data sets. As a result, Seismic+ offers exceptional time-saving advantages when reviewing data and performing interpretation. Designed with thousands of line kilometres of survey data in mind, we believe that Survey Engine® Seismic+ is the most productive and intuitive tool available for seismic data processing, interpretation and reporting.
Seismic+ integrates fully with Sidescan+, Mosaic+ and Pipeline+ so that both sidescan and seismic data sets can be processed, interpreted and reported in the same project yielding significant productivity benefits.
Seismic+ also comes in a Small Project (SP) edition which is available to those users on a tight budget who wishto harness the power of Seismic+ for small surveys. Please consult the datasheet for differences between the Full and SP editions.
Benefits of Utilising a State of the Art Software Product for Processing & Interpreting Seismic Shallow Water Data Sets. Presented as part of the Shallow Water Survey 2012 conference, see how Seismic+ can greatly improve productivity. Please click here to read more.
- Import huge data set with thousands of line kilometres
- Very intuitive software utilising the latest in user interface design for a more productive, enjoyable experience.
- Support for widest range of data formats, including CODA, XTF, JSF, SES, SEG-Y
- Integrated GIS functionality with GeoTIFF, ECW, DXF and SHP support
- Import and geo-reference geotechnical data to aid context
- Powerful processing functions, including TVG, TVF, Stacking, Swell Filter, Rectification, Envelope etc
- User defined sound velocity profile
- Seabed Multiple identification tool
- Support for the Seabed Survey Data Model (SSDM)
- Fledermaus SD format export support
- Cross line and feature intersection display
- Easy, clear, intuitive user interface with multi level undo manager
- No data subsampling compromises - access every sample of acquired sonar and navigation data
Special upgrade pricing is available for existing users of Survey Engine® and GeoSurvey™ GeoKit Seismic, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
A trial version is available for download. Please contact email@example.com for further information.